Well we have been busy, busy, busy. We have moved into the extension and it is so nice to have more room. The builders are now renovating our old kitchen, dining and living area into our master bedroom, with ensuite and walk in robe. We hope that it will all be finished before Christmas, we don't want to be welcoming the builders back in the new year!
Amongst all the moving I have managed to fit in some crafting (in my new crafting room, which I allow my husband to have a small portion of for his computer!)
We had a Stampin Up Demonstrators team meeting a couple of weeks ago and we all made the decoration on the cover of our Christmas Catalogue. I had such fun making the first one, I decided to make another one. I used a couple of suggestions from Bronwyn Eastley and Jayne Sutcliffe, to use DSP instead of stamping and to use the adhesive sheets. This made life a lot easier. Here is my creation.