Monday, March 24, 2014

Perfectly Rustics - Baby Card

Hello There,

I can't believe we are up to challenge 19 over at Perfectly Rustics.  This challenge has been set by the lovely Sharnee, which is to create a baby card.  I have used one of the sets in our current Occassions Catalogue - Life in the Forest.  I love this set!  I have also used the embossing folder from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue, love this also.

Here is my card:



Hope you can join us at Perfectly Rustics for this cute challenge.
 
May the crafting force be with you!

2 comments:

  1. I love your baby card, it's just soooo cute! That ticket is amazing!
    Thanks for popping by my blog & for your lovely comment!
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute rustic look for a baby card, love how you staple the ribbon to your card, I'll keep that in mind as an idea for one of my future cards.

    ReplyDelete