Thursday, April 17, 2014

Scrap and Music Challenge

Hello There,

Yes I am still here and have been doing a lot of scrapping, although my blog does not reflect that.  I had an awesome weekend away doing nothing but scrapping with a couple of my lovely friends.  It was such a great weekend, we each got 15 pages done!  Since then I have managed to get another 10 pages complete, in a week and a half.  For some inspiration I headed over to Scrap and Music to partake in their challenge. Here is the layout;


Here is my page;
 
 


 
Happy Crafting and may the Crafting Force be with You.

 

7 comments:

  1. Your page is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap and Music!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout. I love your background. Thanks for playing at Scrap & Music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW oh WOW Kim this page is really fabbo!!! Love all the texture and layers you've added!! Can't wait for my visual!! Miss you, hope your weekend is wonderful in every way!
    Hugs and smiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way that you do the background with circles! Thank you for playing along with us at SM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful page, dear! The colors are great! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrap & Music!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout with the transparent paper ;)
    Thank you for playing at Scrap&Music

    ReplyDelete