Monday, June 9, 2014

Care Bear Fun!

Hello There!

I am loving punch art at the moment and have slowly been building up my collection of punches so that I can make all sorts of wonderful things.  I have recently made a Peppa and George pig, much to the delight of Owen, my nearly 3 year old son.  This time I have made a Care Bear for a very special friend who is celebrating her birthday this week and just happens to love Care Bears, so when I saw this gorgeous little punch art bears, I knew that I had to make one for her.  I made Cheer Bear.  Here is the card:

 

I created the background with an embossing folder, sponging and some bleaching on the clouds.
 


I used silver ink for the greeting and added some silver sequins for a little more bling.


This is the inside of the card.  I just happened to have some washi tape that matched perfectly with the card.

 
I am really happy with the way that this card has turned out.
 
Happy crafting and may the crafting force be with you!

1 comment:

  1. OOooooo that is one sweet little care bear!!! WOW Kim you should be completely chuffed with that one!! Punch art is soooo fun!!! Can't wait to see more of your handiwork on Wednesday!!
    SMiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete