Monday, April 20, 2015

Perfectly Rustics - New Technique

Hello There,

Another fortnight has disappeared so that means that it is time for a new challenge over at Perfectly Rustics.  This time we are asking you to try a new technique.  Finding a new technique to try gave me an excuse to trawl through Pintrest, there are so many new techniques to try, it was hard to choose just one! I did pin many, so have future inspiration. The technique I decided to try was faux embossing, check it out here.  So simple to do yet it looks totally awesome!  Here is my card:



It is now your turn to try your hand at a new technique and enter the challenge.  I look forward to seeing your creations.

Thanks for stopping by and may the crafting force be with you!

2 comments:

  1. I love your faux embossing; it really looks embossed!! This technique is great because it allows for tons of background options when embossing folders are limited. I will defintely need to try this out; thanks for the inspiration!! Your focal feathers look great,too. Love the sequins and that gorgeous lace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stamped feathers look awesome! Love the dimension and 3D effect! I'm really bad at making those one layer cards, mine tend to look bland, this would be a super technique to use for such a card as well!

    ReplyDelete