Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Perfectly Rustics - Colour Challenge

Hello There,

The current challenge at Perfectly Rustics is a colour combination.  Here are the colours:

 
As with any colour challenges, you are also allowed to use neutrals with the colours, such as white and black. The colours are Stampin' Up! colours, if you don't have them, then it is ok to use colours that are similar to them.  I made a thank you card using the colours, utilising the masking tape technique to create my background.  Such a simple technique but very effective.  Here is my card:

 
I look forward to seeing your colourful creations at Perfectly Rustics.
 
Thanks for stopping by and may the crafting force be with you.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo i do love this card!! I'm soo pleased I've seen it in person, it really is all a simply card should be, perfect balance and fabulous colours!
    Smiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! Great design and great technique - I definitely need to try that!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete