Saturday, March 26, 2011

JAI Challenge 61 - Just Add Stamps

Hello All,

It is a gorgeous Saturday here, especially after the rain we had during the week. Our little princess Titten, was none too impressed when it was raining so she was making the most of it today and was soaking up the sun on the deck, one of her favourite places.



I needed to make some cards using the new goodies in the Autumn-Winter Mini, which starts on 1 April. My lovely up line Sharnee and I are holding a launch of the mini and it is always nice to see cards etc made with the new goodies. So I gave the new JAI Challenge a go, I had to think about this one, only stamps, ink and card stock. It was nice to get back to basics and as I drifted of to sleep last night I thought about what I might create. Here is what I came up with:



I have used a new Stampin Up set called Clearly for You, hope you like it.

3 comments:

  1. I love the colours and stamps that you have used for the crumbled cardstock on the lower half of your card. I'm tempted to get that set. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours, divine texture! Fits the JAI brief perfectly. Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you created some lovely texture here! Its wonderful what can be done just with ink and paper - eh :)
    Kim (JAI)

    ReplyDelete