Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hello There

Hi

Me again, no I haven't dropped off the face of the planet, sometimes life just gets in the way of blogging, which just doesn't seem right! I have been making some of the challenges but just haven't been able to get them in on time. One the of challenge cards I was please with, but didn't submit was the Just Add Ink, Chocolate Wrapper Challenge. I am not a big lover of chocolate, but my chocolate bar of choice at the moment is a triple choc Mars Bar, I thought the colours were interesting so I gave it a go. Here is my creation (with the chocolate bar in the photo for a comparison).




The chocolate bar is still in tact!

Colin and I are off to the Stampin Up Convention being held in May in Melbourne so we are busy planning and making some 'swaps', which are cards that you create, make in bulk (we are making 50 each) then swap with other. It is a good way of collecting ideas and a great way to met fellow stampers. We are really looking forward to Convention, it will be our first and my upline, Sharneewill be demonstrating at the Convention, we are looking forward to seeing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment