Sunday, April 3, 2011

Inkspirations Colour Challenge 64

Hello there,

Over the past few days I have been able to do a lot of stamping with friends and my husband! I will endeavour to do more blogs to show the results of these stamping sessions. During a stamping session with my good friend Sharnee and my husband, Colin we all had a go at this weeks Inkspirations Colour Challenge 64. When Colin first told me what the colours were I screwed up my face and said "I guess that is why they call it a challenge" as this weeks colours are certainly not colours I would choose to put together. The colours are:




The colours certainly say autumn so I decided to do a scrapbook page using a couple of photos that Colin took of me fooling around with some autumn leaves in Bath, England when we were on our honeymoon last year. Here is my page:



I used to Big Shot to cut out some leaves and also used the Lovely as a Tree stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment