Monday, June 13, 2011

Black and White

With the Just Add Ink team setting a colour challenge of black and white, I decided that they would be ideal colours for a birthday card for a friend. Having no real idea what I was going to do, I sat down with a piece of white card and a piece of black card and came with with a card rather quickly. I utilised one of the Big Shot embossing folders and the torn frame technique that my upline Sharnee demonstrated at the Stampin' Up Convention in May. I am quite happy with the end product. Some time it is good to go back to basics!





1 comment:

  1. Nice job, Kim! The butterflies stamped in black on the torn white panel look great, and I am impressed with Sharnee's torn frame technique (haven't been game to try it myself yet). Your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete