Friday, October 28, 2011

One Stamp Set - Three Cards

Hello There,

I needed to make some cards the other day, so I decided to set myself a challenge of using the same stamp set with colour combinations from the Stampin Up Colour Coach. The stamp set I used is one of the new hostess sets in the 2011/12 Stampin Up Idea Book and Catalogue, called "Precious Butterflies". Here are the cards that I made:




The colours I used for this card were, wisteria wonder (one of the new in colours), pink pirouette and cherry cobbler.



The colours for this card are calypso coral, baja breeze and daffodil delight. When I got the card stocks out for this colour combination I didn't like all the colours together so I decided to use the colour in small doses. I usually like to have something happening in the background of my cards, but I think this card works quite well with just a plain background.




This last card uses rich razzleberry, old olive and pumpkin pie.

I made all the cards for either friends or family and I thought of one of their favourite colours and turned to the colour coach for inspiration for colours. The colour coach can be quite a handy tool if you are looking for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment