Wednesday, November 2, 2011

JAI Colour Challenge 91

Hello There,

In between feeding, nappy changes and settling of Owen, I was able to find a few minutes to put together a card for a friend using this week's Just Add Ink Colours, which are:




As with a lot of my card designs, I generally don't know what I am going to do when I start making the card, the idea just evolves, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Hopefully this one has worked!




The neutral that I choose was Naturals Ivory and I am loving the Precious Butterflies set at the moment so I utilised that again.

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card made in between a busy schedule! That bub of yours must be pretty good to allow you some crafting time. Glad to have you playing along again this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Kim and love all of your sponging

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lady! THis card is so sweet, i love the softness of it all! It was soooo super to have you ALL at my place last night! Loved having you again and look forward to some more Saturday nights in the future!
    Smiles and hugs SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Kim! Thanks for joining us at JAI this week :)

    ReplyDelete