Sunday, April 14, 2013

Rubbing Technique

Hello There,

I wanted to utilise the new Sent With Love paper and stamps that is on offer for the current Stampin Up Promotion so I thought I would use one of our wedding photos.  I got the layout idea from my good friend Sharnee when she did her page for the Just Add Ink Scrapbooking Challenge for March.  I really liked Sharnee's page.   Here is my page:










I wanted to add a background to the pool party core'dinations card stock, but my piece was too big to fit the embossing folder and the big shot, so I used the rough side of the cloud embossing folder and used the Stampin Up Sanding System to rub over the paper.  I think it has added a lovely soft finish on the pool party card stock. I was most excited when I saw the overall effect.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page Kim! I really love the way you've made it look like a plane has spelt KH 4 CB: that's very cool! This paper works great with that amazing photo of you guys "pashing" and the wonderous sky in the background!! Really well put together lovely!!!
    HUgs and smiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete