Thursday, January 30, 2014

Colin's Birthday Card

Hello There,

My beautiful husband, Colin, had a birthday today and obviously I had to create a suitable card for him.  Unfortunately it was rather hot here the night I was making it and I was sweating as I was stamping, which is just not right.  I don't cope well with the heat.  Anyway, thankfully I had some inspiration from a sketch challenge from STAMPlorations.  Here is the sketch:

 
And here is my card:
 
 

Some of the detail of the inside of the card.
 

 
 
Colin loved his card, it was definitely worth sweating for!
 
Thanks for stopping by and may the crafting force be with you.

3 comments:

  1. What a great guy card. Are you folks water people? Beautiful images. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant card - beautiful, that nautical theme! Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations! I hope to see you there soon again! Cornelia - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome masculine card! Love the colors and the stamping is superb. Can't see how your hubby wouldn't love it!

    ~Shery

    ReplyDelete